Monday, February 18, 2013

Grandelash MD review

Hello dolls!

I am super super excited to write this blog post. This is a review on the company grande lash md.

Well they have blessed me with a sample of their lash formula and their mascara. I got the kit they sent me like a few days ago and I was just expecting some small samples but I was impressed with the package size and what I saw when I opened it. They gave me a beautiful little kit. It has a pink makeup bag with a bow, information packets on all their products, beautiful pink eyelash curlers, a full size mascara sample and a full sized lash formula. I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw the stuff. I cannot wait to see the results of my lashes after using their product.

I am going to start using it today and I will write a review soon to talk about my experience. I definitely loved their customer service they were so sweet and helpful and were quick to respond.

Thank you so much Alicia grande and everyone else working at grande lash md! You guys are amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment