Friday, May 22, 2015

Influenster Hello VoxBox

Hi lovelies so a lot of you may know about influenster, the site where you pretty much have to get chosen for certain campaigns and they send you a box of a few products to test and review from different companies. Well I got chosen for the Hello VoxBox which is oral hygiene products that are more natural and healthier than most. They also offer unique flavors and the packaging is so colorful and cute. I got to sample two toothpastes, two breath sprays and one of their toothbrushes which has a super long handle.

I actually liked these products, all the different flavors and the price is really affordable in stores. Thank yu Influenster for this box I look forward to doing more campaigns.


**Note these products were sent by Influenster, in no way shape or form am I getting paid for any review on the company or the products. Anything posted on my blog is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment