Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My review for hair chalking

Hello beauty lovers!

So I received four free samples from an awesome company for hair chalk. I got hot pink, red, purple and blue. Let me tell you these things are so amazing! They temporarily color your hair and you lock the color in with hairspray or with a flat iron. I love them so much. I tried the red one on my bangs just the ends of them and I got so many compliments.

I honestly say you guys should try them. They're worth the $15.99 especially because they last long, come in a cute little compact, the shipping is super fast and you can change your look in a split second and not worry about damaging your hair every time you want to change the color.

The website is haircolorchalk.com
Take a chance, try them out you won't regret it :)

Here's a few pictures of the colors I got. And an idea of how to do it. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment