Monday, September 2, 2013

Haul:)

Hello lovelies :)
So its been a while since I've done a new post so let me post a haul:) its been a couple hauls but I will post them all together. And write the list of each product

So from ULTA I got:
1) real techniques blush brush
2) nyx orange soda lipstick

From MAC I got:
1) two large empty pro palettes
2) falselashes mascara in extreme black
3) cremesheen lipstick in pure zen
4) 217 blending brush
5) paint pot in painterly
6) lustreglass in sinnamon
7) sculpting powder

From SEPHORA I got:
1) Anastasia brow powder compact in caramel
2) Anastasia dual ended brow brush
3) benefits they're real mascara
4) versace bright crystal rollerball
5) urban decay naked skin liquid foundation shade 3
6) urban decay naked skin pressed powder in medium

From KIDS FOOT LOCKER I got:
1) nike free 5.0

From SALLYS BEAUTY SUPPLY I got:
1) peanut clipper/trimmers
2) a bunch of nail files
3) acrylic and the liquid for acrylic
4) fingerpaints nail polish
5) china glaze polish
6) beauty secrets brushes

So that's all the hauls for now
I will be doing a haul/review from thebodyneeds.com :)
Stay tuned, remember to subscribe and stay beautiful:)

Disclaimer all products were purchased over a period of a few months with my money (: any questions just comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment