Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Acure Organics Review!!!!


Hey beauty lovers so I have exciting news for you!

An amazing company sent me some of their products for reviewing purposes. I wasn't expecting to receive as much as I did and definitely wasn't expecting to get full size bottles. But this company is very generous and I am very grateful for all I got.

The amazing woman who helped get all my information to send me products is Virginia. She is such a sweetheart and very willing to help. She asked how my hair type is and skin type to match me to the correct products. I want to give a big THANK YOU TO VIRGINIA. :) she knows what customer service is all about.

Well the products I received are the Moroccan argan stem cell + argan oil shampoo and conditioner
I also got a leave in conditioner. For skin care I got facial toner, sensitive facial cleanser, and a multi purpose bottle of argan oil. 

Here is a picture of all the products.

Let me give a list of pricing and sizes of bottles.
1) shampoo 8oz $9.99 
2) conditioner 8oz $9.99
3) argan oil 1oz $14.99
4) cleanser 4oz $14.99
5) toner 2oz $15.99
Total of $65.95 in products

Here is a quick overview about Acure Organics
It is a family owned and operated company with principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified true organic products. They're products are free from animal testing, parabens, sulfate, phthalate, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors.

Those are major bonuses to look for in a company's products. That is how you know it is natural.

We'll let me start with the hair products. My hair enjoyed every minute of the shampoo and conditioner. Usually during the summer time I have the worst hair in the world it's frizzy and unruly. Well I tried the shampoo and conditioner for the first time and my hair stood so hydrated and kept my curl nice and defined for two days and that was with me sleeping on my hair. 

Before: 

After day 1 & 2:

I love these products & so do my curls. 


Now the facial products. I didn't take pictures of my skin but I had a slight breakout in my chin area and normally when I get breakouts cleansers irritate it more. Not the Acure Organics one! It is literally for sensitive skin it didn't irritate my breakout more or leave my skin dry and the toner was amazing left my skin feeling really refreshed and hydrated.

The argan oil I have used on my ends of my hair and on my cuticles because it is all natural you can use it for many purposes. I love it. The only thing I didn't care for was the smell, but I don't mind dealing with it because you can just smell how all natural the products truly are and you know you are getting amazing quality. Plus the smell doesn't stay you stay with a nice refreshed clean smell :) so don't fear it! 

I will be ordering different products very soon.  Thank you Acure Organics! 
I hope you all enjoyed my review and go check out Acure Organics!! You won't regret it

Here is the link www.acureorganics.com


*stay tuned for a follow up of my skin after using the products :)

**disclaimer: products were sent to me for free for reviewing purposes. I am in no way affiliated with the company and I am not being paid for my opinions. All opinions are 100% my own honest opinions.
-Fela:)




No comments:

Post a Comment