Friday, March 22, 2013

Hempz review

Hi dolls!

So I received a package with products from Hempz! I got so many goodies! I got body butters, moisturizers, lotion, bronzers, tanning lotions and hair products!

I love them! they smell so good, they're natural and they leave my body feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. I love the body butter and the volume shampoo/conditioner! I love any type of volume I can get in my hair and this shampoo/conditioner really does the job!

I am so glad I was able to receive products for review, they were so sweet about it. I especially want to thank Keisha Cole! She is the one who was emailing me back and who sent out the samples. Thank you Keisha for this amazing opportunity I really appreciate it and I love the products so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment