Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Skyn Iceland review

Hello dolls!

So i was lucky enough to receive free samples from skyn Iceland and I am so happy to be reviewing about their products. They sent me really cute sample size jars with product and I actually don't have to use a lot for them to work. I love them so much!

They smell good, they leave my skin smooth, refreshed and just clean all together. I have been experiencing break outs lately so skin care products have been my friend. I love these and I can honestly say they're worth the price you get a good amount and the customer service at the company is out of this world outstanding they're so nice and even wrote me a thank you letter.

Guys go try their products you won't regret it!

Thank you skyn Iceland! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reviewing our products, so glad you liked them!

    -skyn ICELAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem I love being able to spread the word about amazing companies!

    ReplyDelete