Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Product club review

Hey dolls I received a nice little package today in the mail. Well actually the box was huge lol. And inside was nice goodies for me!

I got quite a few things and I am so excited to try them out on my clients hair soon!

Here's what I received: 1) disposable vinyl gloves (2 packs)
2) disposable apron
3) disposable cape
4) disposable eyeglass guards
5) thermal color wraps
6) highlighting paper wraps
7) no slip embossed colored foil
8) box of 50 pre-cut silver foil sheets

I was not expecting so many samples! When I saw the box I was like woah! Did I order something and not remember? Well I love the products and can't wait to try them. I always see them at Sally's or in salons and now I can finally try the products!

Thank you product club! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment